BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Friday, June 4, 2010

Sanrio loots!

Last weekend, we were in Singapore in time for the Big Singapore Sale!

It was super crowded probably due to the long weekend as well. I had this phobia that someone might crash into my belly.

I kept holding my belly as though shielding it from others and also to warn them that hello pregnant lady coming through!

But no matter how crowded Takashimaya was, I had to barge in to go check out the stuff at Sanrio. Stuff were on 20% sale!!

I ended up buying nothing for myself but a few things for Peter Pan Baby. So many cute pink useless stuff to get for baby girls but since Peter Pan Baby is a boy, he saved me lots of money! :)



-- Cinnamoroll handkerchief and Pon Pon Purin hand towel for erm feeding/burping time I guess --



-- A Shinkansen pouch to store his pacifiers when we bring him out next time :) --



-- Bath towels! But the towel on the left is actually from Bathing Ape which originally I wanted to get for myself but since it looks like something from BAPE kids, Peter Pan Baby can have it :) --

Hope Sanrio makes more stuff for boys soon!

4 comments:

  1. Awww such cute items. Hey I wanted to ask you since I"m planning a trip down to SG for the sale - are the baby stuff going for dirt cheap? Thinking of getting the stroller from there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the clothes that are on sale are. I didn't really check out the bigger stuff though. But there are heaps of baby shops there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok good then coz I"m thinking of heading down there end of this month :) Any particular place you'd recommend?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can try takashimaya :) They have like a whole floor dedicated to baby/kids stuff!

    ReplyDelete