BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, July 23, 2010

31 weeks

Whoops! This entry is super late as I have been real busy at work and once I reach home, the bed is all I'm headed for.

My weight: 64.4kg on Tuesday....

Approximate calculation:
1st trimester: 1kg
2nd trimester: 8.4kg
28 weeks - 30 weeks: 0.4kg
30 weeks - 31 weeks: 0.6kg
Total weight gain so far:10.4kg *sniff* I've officially gone over the 10kg mark.

I had the bloody discharge episode again on Monday night. So I took Tuesday off to rest. And since then, the brown spotting is still around.

These days when I walk, I feel like something's going to drop out of 'there'. I feel real heavy and it's getting pretty hard to sit these days.

The rashes on my legs are becoming worse. What started off from the ankles, has now spread up to my calves. The calamine lotion comes in pretty handy especially right after hot baths.

Constipation is sort of back to visit me.

I find it harder to wake up every morning even though I have had 9 hours of sleep.

But most of all, it's a happy feeling that Peter Pan Baby is still actively squirming inside of me. It gives me all the reassurance in the world.

Since we've set 'the date', I have approximately 6 1/2 more weeks to go!

3 comments:

  1. just 6 1/2 weeks to go?! excited ? :) i'm excited! haha

    blurangel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see the lil munchkin!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blurangel: Erm excited + scared! haha

    Grace: me too!! really hope the after pain is bearable keke

    ReplyDelete