BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Bleeding in 3rd trimester

Yes, I had some bloody discharge yesterday. Another scary episode. Looks like I've been bleeding throughout the whole pregnancy.

Right before lunch time, I went to the toilet to pee and when I wiped, there was bloody discharge on the tissue paper and it was still there even after I kept wiping.

I panicked and went to tell my colleague and decided to call the hospital to see my gynae.

Upside that it was a Wednesday and my gynae is in on Wednesdays but the downside was that he was full!!

So I had to tell the nurse over the phone in front of my quiet lil' office whereby everyone probably heard me, that I was bleeding and I'm 30 weeks pregnant.

The nurse told me to just go in anyway and she'll let the doctor know.

My colleagues dropped me off at the hospital while Peter Pan Daddy was flying down from dunno where some ulu place damn far away and I waited on my own.

I waited and waited and even after Peter Pan Daddy came, there was more waiting. The wait was excruciating. But the good thing was that Peter Pan Baby was still moving around.

Apparently the doctor was delivering a baby so he took quite some time and when he came back, the nurse let me go in first.

The doctor himself doesn't even know why I'm bleeding. He asked us if we did any strenuous activities; travelled long distances; etc. but the answer is no, I've been basically going to work and coming home to laze each day.

He did a scan on Peter Pan Baby and everything seems normal. Peter Pan Baby has grown since the last time we saw him. He is now 1770 grams.

So the doctor just asked me to monitor the flow of the blood and if it turns period-like flow and I experience it with cramps or pain I'd definitely need to make a trip to the labour ward already.

He gave me mcs for the next few days to rest and hopefully it'd all subside by Monday.

And after seeing him, I continued to have the bleed until last night whereby it turned to brown instead.

Up until this moring, my pantyliners are still stained with brown patches. I really hope this goes away soon.

I pray that everything will be alright and that the Lord will continue to watch over us all. Lord, I place my worries upon You and trust that You will make all of this alright. I pray for strength and faith and I continue to trust in You, O'Lord. Amen.

5 comments:

  1. Will definitely keep you in prayer. You be strong PPM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you hosie!! *wipes tear off cheek*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I read somewhere that if you bleed with brown patches it means you'll be delivering soon. But whatever it is, do take it easy and shall pray for you too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amen. Don't worry okie! He'll be alright! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cas: Yeah I heard of that too. But the question is how soon? *bites fingernails*

    Grace: Ok ok, I'm just gonna leave it all to Him... *prays hard*

    ReplyDelete