BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, July 12, 2010

*At-choo*

I'm officially down with a cold.

It all started off with a sore throat last Thursday. Each time I get a sore throat, I know for sure a cold would be on its way. And probably a slight cough after too.

And true enough during the weekend, my nose became more blocked and my head felt really heavy.

I have been downing heaps of water and orange juice. Finally, yesterday I decided to get Redoxon and hope that this will help in curbing the cold from becoming worse.

Peter Pan Baby was really quiet during the weekend and I was worried that he was sick too.

But today he seems to be back to his active self just that my nose is still stuffed up which makes it a little difficult for me to breathe quietly (the office is really quiet and I think the sound of me breathing through my stuffed nose is really obvious).

I hope this cold eases off soon as it's an additional thing that's keeping me up at nite...


2 comments: