BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

18 weeks

1) Weighed this morning: 56.8 kg (gained 2.8 kgs so far)

2) Still look fat rather than pregnant:



3) Don't have much appetite still. But do try to eat during meal times. And whenever I feel a gastric forming.

4) Wounds take ages to heal. I scraped my knee and had a paper cut on my finger weeks ago and until now, both still aren't completely healed.

5) Don't pee as often but when I gotta pee, I REALLY gotta pee! Only wake up once or twice a night nowadays as opposed to 2-3 times in the first trimester.

6) Will have lower backache each time I wake up from a long sleep. Upper back mostly hurts after work.

7) Still feel bloops each night when I lie down. Sometimes little mini bloops when I'm sitting at my desk at work.

8) I get easily annoyed these days. Especially at work. I keep wanting to punch this guy although he doesn't piss me off everyday but just one of those feelings and probably him being his gross self contributes to it too.

9) Am still very tired & sleepy. Once I reach home, I would want to sleep straight away but of course I try not to because that would mean wasting my nights away. But I do spend a good amount of time sleeping each weekend. I seem to be able to only last 2-3 hours max outside then I would need to go home to sleep. I hope Peter Pan Baby would be a sleepyhead too! :)

10)
Will be doing my 20-week scan next week and I'm real nervous. Please pray for me that all is and will be ok.

Dear Lord, please be with us and watch over us always. I pray that Peter Pan Baby is healthy & normal and that this pregnancy will be a breeze for the both of us. I also pray that there are and will be no complications and that I can bring Peter Pan Baby to full term. Amen.


4 comments:

  1. hahah, i was just thinking this morning that you've not posted any pics of yourself! and tadaa! you posted a pic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe paiseh ma. but my friend told me to take anyways to see the progress of the tummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i still look 5 months pregnant sigh...

    ReplyDelete