BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, April 23, 2010

I never fail to smile...

... whenever I feel a bloop (small kick sorta?) from Peter Pan Baby.

I can be stressed, angry, upset, emo etc. but once he gives me a tiny bloop, it automatically lightens up my mood.


I keep telling Peter Pan Daddy that it feels weird. Like an a-l-i-e-n is inside of me.

And I usually spell out the word a-l-i-e-n when I tell Peter Pan Daddy because I'm worried Peter Pan Baby might be offended if he hears me calling him that (if he can hear us that is).

Better to be safe than sorry rite?

Anyhoo, a-l-i-e-n feeling or not, the bloopy feeling is... words just can't describe it. You'd have to have one on your own to really know what I mean :)

Over the weekend, I went back to get this cloth thingy for cleaning the baby's mouth:

I thought it would cost around RM10+ but it's freaking RM33.50 OK! I know we should just use a normal cloth instead but look at the bunny again! Too cute to resist!


No comments:

Post a Comment