BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, April 19, 2010

Baby shopping weekend

We started looking at baby stuff last weekend for Peter Pan Baby as many of my friends advised me to do so now before I get really huge.

So here are our first few purchases from Bangsar Village....

There was this new shop called Adams Kids (I think it's new?) and we bought Peter Pan Baby monster bodysuits:



Then we went to Toys R Us to get some toys for Peter Pan Daddy's niece's birthday and I ended up purchasing the below:


- nasal aspirator & nail clipper (damn cheap. I saw a nail clipper at Bebehaus going for RM50!!) -



- some disposable multi-use pads that can be used for burping, changing & feeding since I foresee I'd be quite lazy to wash hankies often *ahem* -


On Sunday we went to check out Mothercare at BSC. Wow! That place has really lots of cool stuff! I even found this:


- Baby bather -

I first saw this on some girl's blog from Singapore and I thought that we couldn't find it here in Malaysia but Mothercare has it!!

You just need to lay your baby on the chair as the chair has tiny holes for the water to go through when you splash him with water :)

So there, we don't have to get a bathtub already and we did confirm this with the kakak at Mothercare too hehe.

Also, we got Peter Pan Baby the below sleepsuits:


They're long sleeves and have little covers at the ends of the sleeves to act as mittens. So cute right?

And that's all we bought so far. We still have a whole long list of more expensive items to get *gulp*


7 comments:

  1. RM50 for a nailclipper? maybe gold plated haha

    eh the tigger sleepsuits very cute leh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No wor. I saw that it was a bit bigger than this cheapo one but maybe got those hygienic technology etc. etc. hehe

    The pajamas there got very cute designs ok!! But I'm trying not to go overboard with clothes as I know he can only wear a few months nia...

    ReplyDelete
  3. eh u still have to flip Peter Pan baby over to wash his back and butt k! later smelly wtf...

    eh the nasal aspirator is a good buy the other day Muffin got big booger in his nose! he doesn't know how to pick his nose so we had to remove it for him!

    PS i think u still need to buy hankies COS...you'll use ALOT of them i kid u not. when Grace told me to buy aLOT i didn't believe her but now i do. i have like 25 hankies and we use a new one everytime we feed

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yup yup I know. Peter Pan Daddy said ok to do it so he's gonna do it!

    Oh ya, my bro asked me to get cloth diapers and bibs for that purpose apparently cloth diapers damn useful for feeding wey I also read on a few blogs hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh the lampin ha? yupyup that one need banyaks banyaks also...

    bibs i only plan to get when muffin starts drooling kekeke

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow we're about the same pregnancy week but your shopping is more advanced than mine. How much did you pay for the baby bather?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pei Chyi: Yep lampin hehe I shall go hunt for it diligently

    Cas: Haha I was told to start early. The baby bather's rm128. They have it in pink too!!! *wink*

    ReplyDelete