BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

22 weeks

Boohoo! I'm officially 60kg today. So now I have a better understanding of how 60kg people feel like and how imbalance you can be -_-

Approximate calculation below:
1st trimester: 1kg
12 weeks - 21 weeks: 4.3kg
21 weeks - 22 weeks: 0.7kg (thanks to all that ice-cream and cakes)

Total weight gain so far: 6kg (eeek! I guess it's pretty hard to keep to my target of only 10kg then as I have 4 more months to go *sniff*)


I don't know why my baby bump doesn't look as big in photos but in real life it's seriously huge!!!

I feel kinda ok so far. Apart from the usual upper and lower backaches; joint/muscle pain in my arms; occasional dizziness & headaches; constipation.

Constipation has recently started for me. The longest I've gone without pooping would be 2 days. On the 3rd day, I'd start panicking.

I find it hard to walk long distances without panting nowadays.

I cannot stop myself from having a scoop of ice-cream after dinner or a slice of cake if ice-cream is unavailable.

I told my mom that I've been eating lots of ice-cream and cakes and she was like 'eat-lah!'.

Then I told her it isn't very healthy and she was like 'then don't eat so much-lah!'.

Wah, this kind of advice I can also tell myself lor -_-

Anyways, all is good for now. The doctor did warn me that things may get more taxing and tiring when I grow bigger. So not looking forward to that.

I hope I'd still be able to sleep and sit comfortably when I'm bigger.

My skin's been so much better after switching to the moisturiser for dry skin. I guess I'm categorised under the dry skin range now. Part & parcel of growing old.

Still contemplating my options of going for natural birth or c-sect at this stage. I know I can be this indecisive but hey, still got 4 more months to decide rite??

On a more materialistic note, my wardrobe is seriously boring right now. I don't have much clothes to wear at this stage so I'm basically recycling all my A-line dresses.

Not planning on buying too many baggy new clothes as I might not wear them after pregnancy (if I can slim down that is dunno why so confident).

For bottoms, I've splurged on a pair of ankle-length maternity jeans online and waiting for it to arrive. Other than that, I've bought many maternity tights from Topshop as they are super comfortable compared to the usual tights and I foresee even after pregnancy I'd be wearing them forever! :)

That's all for now. Hoping that the anomaly scan this evening will turn out well. Please keep us in your prayers thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment