BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, May 14, 2010

Socks

I read on this lady's blog a while back that apparently Baby Gap's socks are the best for babies because they really don't run.

I didn't even know that we had Baby Gap in Malaysia until Peter Pan Daddy told me that there's a store at The Gardens.

As we were at The Gardens for dinner yesterday because I wanted to find a dinner dress for a wedding, I decided to go check out the socks at Baby Gap.

They had a few selections but as I already bought a few pairs of socks from Mothercare, I got a set of baby blue socks just to try out.

And at the same time I saw many cute bodysuits. If only I could buy them all.

I ended up getting this bodysuit with printed buses on it because it was the only bodysuit with a zipper in the middle which we don't have any of. I think all of the bodysuits we've purchased so far are with buttons.


I really want to become a member as the baby clothes there are so cute! But you can only become a member when you accumulate RM700 within 6 months.

Yep, I signed up for it. Another RM572 to go -_-

And I didn't manage to buy my dress. Recently I've been spending less on myself. Each time I pass a store that sells stuff related to babies, I'd be sure to go in and come out with something.

I know it's like shopping for someone else but the feeling's so different. You're shopping for someone else technically but the stuff would belong to you.

Aiyah I don't know how to explain-lah. Go have a baby!


2 comments:

  1. ooo really ah the gap ones are the best? i like the raised wordings at the bottom of the socks. Like if the baby stands up, at least got grip and won't slip kekek

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup yup, that's what I read on this lady's blog. Dunno why it made such an impact on me. I mean it's only socks. hehe

    eh you go buy and try on Eva see ok onot? If yes I go stock up more hahaha

    (And help me add on to my Gap membership total if you dowan the membership keke)

    ReplyDelete