BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, May 3, 2010

Is Peter Pan Baby really that hungry?

My dad cuts me fruits to bring to work each day and last Thursday, he cut me 3 slices of pear but I didn't even eat one.

As I entered the car after work, I gave it back to my dad and told him that I didn't have any appetite to eat them.

My mom told me to eat them anyways because even though I'm not hungry, she reckons Peter Pan Baby is and needs all the food he can get.

She said that I should indeed eat more if not Peter Pan Baby will turn out real skinny and unhealthy.

My mom threatened to tell Peter Pan Baby next time that I starved him while I was pregnant with him. And come to think of it, I don't even think it's a threat. She probably is going to tell him anyways.

So the real question here is do I really stuff my face in food when I'm not exactly hungry and not extremely full?


2 comments:

  1. ahah i think i'll EAT ALL I WANT if i'm pregnant , can't be bothered if the baby is hungry/full!!

    Blurangel

    ReplyDelete
  2. but very hard to lose the weight after giving birth wor. that's what i'm really worried about. hehe

    ReplyDelete