BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, May 17, 2010

Hot/cold pad

Meet Mr. Green Bear from Guardian:


He has become my best friend over the weekend.

He's a hot/cold pad which I purchased for my hurting arms and is marketed for kids' boo boos but who cares because I'm a kid at heart.

Super value - I can use it. Peter Pan Baby can use it.

Since Saturday, my right arm was hurting max. Then on Sunday, both arms were hurting. And today, my left arm is hurting.

The pain is like those muscle/joint pain.

But with Mr. Green Bear (I chose the name by the way, it wasn't written on the pack. I'm so original I know), you can just shove him into the microwave for 30 seconds and he gives you heat for the next 30 minutes.

Temporary relief but better than sucking all the pain in.

I told my mom that I probably have arthritis and she called me crazy as I'm too young to get it.

And she started giving me this whole lecture about how I shouldn't bathe and wash my hair during confinement or this pain will get worse.

Yep, she just jinxed it for me. 'Cos I don't think I can stand not bathing or washing my hair for a whole month!

You mean after doing your business, you can't even wash and clean up the below area? How sickening is that?!

And to think that you'd be bleeding after birth and not being able to wash up makes things sound even more gross.

I'm just hoping that this pain in my arms will get better soon and certainly not worse after I've delivered Peter Pan Baby.

Oh, the joys of being a woman.

P/s: My anomaly scan is tomorrow! Please be ok Peter Pan Baby pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

P/p/s: I've created a twitter account - @PeterPanMommy. Now to figure out how to link it to this blog. And this is as savvy as I can get at this internet age.


3 comments:

  1. remember to ask Goofy about ur joint/muscle pain ok!
    as i remember if i had swollen feet/hands/fingers and if it was painful i had to report it to my Goofy. could be symptoms of pre-clampsia he says...
    nevertheless better be safe than sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok I panicked after reading your comment so I texted goofy to ask if it's something to be concerned about and he said 'not really, quite common'. *phew*

    ReplyDelete