BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Maternity Jeans

When I first got pregnant, I realised I was super bloated. I could still fit into all of my old clothes but only the bottoms were a little uncomfortable for me.

I didn't buy any new pants or jeans, only maternity tights and leggings as most of my clothes are dresses anyways.

However, I found this site Queen Bee which sells really nice maternity wear although a bit on the expensive side.

The first time around, I purchased a pair of white ankle length jeans from them as the blue one was out of stock in my size.

But the other day, I went back to the site and the blue jeans was in stock!

So although they're the same design/pattern, I decided to get the blue one too! :)

And today, Peter Pan Daddy has finally picked it up from the post office for me as it was an insured package!

Yay, I finally have a pair of decent jeans to wear once again! And they're real comfortable too!


-- picture taken off Queen Bee's site --


No comments:

Post a Comment