BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, May 10, 2010

Wipes

I know that these days our lives are filled with all sorts of wipes such as wet wipes to wipe our hands and even make-up wipes to help remove make-up at your convenience...

But look what I found at Takashimaya:


- Boogie wipes!! -

How cool is that? The purple pack is grape-scented. Probably smells really good!!


And I know I already bought a cloth to clean Peter Pan Baby's mouth and gums but this particular wipes looked too cute to resist:


- Tooth tissues -

I only bought 1 pack as I don't really know if it tastes weird for Peter Pan Baby.

All these wipes are amazing! Definitely helps make your life easier.


And though the next thing isn't really new, I just found them too cute to resist although I already have like a stack of them:


Got them at Babyland at Sunway Giza. Each costs RM4.90. The duck (or is it a chick?) bib is super cute!

I'm so amazed with the stuff out there designed for babies.

It's like shopping in a whole new dimension for stuff that you have a passion for!! :)

Yesterday, I finally got myself the Juicy Couture baby bag. I bought the black one as I'm worried about staining the baby pink one after a while.

The bag comes with a free blanket that you can use for changing diapers when you're out. And some other thing which I didn't really look at closely as it's all wrapped up nicely now sitting in my cupboard waiting for Peter Pan Baby to make his first outing!

Next month, I'm planning to get the Fisher-Price automatic rocking chair. They have heaps of selections and each time I visit the chairs, I would spend at least 15 minutes changing my decision from the last time.

So I'm hoping that I'd be able to decide once and for all next month.

Wonder if I should get the play gym too. Hmmm....

2 comments:

  1. eh that booger wipes are so cool!! must try to find here see got boh cos this Muffin got lotsa boogers wei

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know right! Like super convenient. If you find it here then let me know I'm sure I'd need to get more in future too! :)

    ReplyDelete