BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

25 weeks

61.4kg this morning. I guess I kind of maintained my weight throughout the week by cutting back on ice-cream and cakes. And of course rice too!

Approximate calculation below:
1st trimester: 1kg
2nd trimester: 6.3kg
24 weeks - 25 weeks: 0.1kg

Total weight gain so far: 7.4kg

I *think* my baby bump has grown bigger recently. But I shall refrain from posting photos just yet as I would really like to compare it at 28 weeks :)

I say this because I am seriously running out of clothes to wear. The ones that I could wear before even with the baby bump, I find them snug these days.

So I guess the bump's definitely getting bigger or either that I'm growing bigger everywhere.

I even stopped wearing my wedding band as the other day while I was trying to remove it, I bruised the whole finger as it was too tight.

I really think everywhere is expanding bit by bit.

The pregnancy rashes on my belly is starting to itch. I do apply body lotion onto specific dots but it doesn't seem to help.

Maybe I should get a cream from my gynae the next time I see him.

I find that my thighs are increasing in size too. And how do I know this is because if I were to wear a dress, my thighs kind of stick to each other and I start sweating in that area damn gross I know.

I recently cut my hair even shorter. Up until my chin. I hope it grows out nicely just in time for confinement.

I'm convinced that by the use of Benefit's Rebelite, my skin has become extremely smoother. If you haven't tried it, I totally recommend it.

It's tinted moisturiser with SPF. Almost like BB cream but with more moisturising properties. You just have to try it to believe it! :)

Peter Pan Baby is becoming more active lately. Especially at night when everyone is fast asleep, he'll be rolling around and nudging me occasionally.

I seriously can't wait to meet him!! 15 more weeks y'all!! :)

4 comments:

  1. To make you feel better, you may like to know that I put on 22kg in all during my 1st and 2nd pregnancies! 2 months before my 2nd child pop, my gynae was worried that I did not grow as much as my 1st pregnancy and encouraged me to start eating more, lol!
    I sweat a lot too during both my pregnancies :) Yea..kinda gross....but you're not alone.

    Anyway, you are doing very well and all that you've mentioned suggest the same too. Enjoy the rest of 15 weeks, Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Eileen! Wow, did you manage to lose all your 22kg after giving birth?

    With 22kg weight gain, were your babies big during birth? Did you go for natural birth & did you have to go thru an episiotomy?

    ReplyDelete
  3. My boys were 3.57kg & 3.8kg. Both were natural birth. No sewing needed! I was very determined to take my babies swimming at 6mths old so I lost weight both times just in time to fit into my pre pregnancy swimsuit :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you didn't even had a tear?

    I'm opting for c-sect 'cos I'm really afraid of having a wound down there :(

    How did you manage to lose 22kg?!?! Share with me your secret!!!! hahaha

    ReplyDelete