BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

26 weeks

Ouh.. I'm a little sad as I stepped onto the scale this morning: 62.3kg it read *sniff*

Approximate calculation below:
1st trimester: 1kg
2nd trimester: 6.4
25 weeks - 26 weeks: 0.9kg

Total weight gain so far: 8.3kg *gulp*

Was it due to the waffles with belgian chocolate & ice-cream at Theobrama's last weekend? *slouches*

Looks like my aim of only putting on 10kg throughout this whole pregnancy is going to fail big time.

But other than the depressing weight gain, all is well at the moment.

I am finding it hard to sleep at night as I'm real worried about lying on my back completely so every 2 hours I'd wake up and ensure that I'm sleeping on my side.

Or at least at a 45 degree angle -_-

Occasionally I do feel a slight pain on my lower abdomen. Especially when I cough too hard.

My legs are starting to get slightly swollen. And I only noticed this because when I went for a pedicure last weekend, the girl told me to go for some leg massage specially for pregnant women to ensure that the swelling doesn't get worse.

Got such thing ah?

Peter Pan Baby on the other hand, has been real active. But there are days whereby he's pretty quiet like last Saturday whereby I was worrying non-stop and kept asking Peter Pan Daddy how? how? how?

Peter Pan Baby's rolls/kicks have been quite prominent these days that when I stare at my belly, I can see him "scurrying" around :)

And I think I've recently started to experience his hiccups. It's rather faint and at a constant pace. Super cute!

My next check-up with the gynae would be next Wed.

8 more days until I get to see a glimpse of Peter Pan Baby again.

14 more weeks until I get to see the real Peter Pan Baby!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, my next gynea check up is next wed too :p Have you done your 3D scan yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooooo our babies should definitely meet one day! hehe

    Not sure if I'm going to do the 3D scan. But my gynae's machine is able to change to 3D so sometimes we get a glimpse but can't really make out anything haha. And I feel all babies look the same in 3D so I guess I'll just wait til Sept to check him out for real! :)

    ReplyDelete