BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Things that I suddenly miss lately...

Ever since I got pregnant, I became real cautious about what I eat or drink.

At the start, I couldn't get used to not making my cup of coffee in the morning and was trying real hard to stay awake at work.

But after a while, I got used to living without coffee.

However, recently, I started realising I do miss a few things such as:

- Not being able to have my eggs sunny side up. Fried eggs are seriously boring to the max. And having Peter Pan Daddy eat them in front of you doesn't make it any more fun either.

- Not being able to have a cup of green tea after every full meal. I especially miss drinking it after lunch at work to help me digest the food and stay awake.

- Not being able to have raw hotate or lobster or sushi :( At first, I thought it didn't bother me because one can do without raw food for a while but I don't know why recently I've been craving for it.

Apart from food, I really miss being able to shop for normal-sized pretty clothes. I saw a few dresses lately and miss that feeling of just grabbing them off the rack because they're 'free' size.

And I can't just grab them off the rack because I wouldn't know how big I'd be even after delivering. So no point taking chances and wasting money that way.

Since the start of the pregnancy, I already miss watching horror/weird/gory movies. So guess what? Peter Pan Daddy and I are going to watch Shrek this Friday night instead -_-

Not that I have anything against Shrek but I would love the option of being able to watch everything. Don't get me wrong, I'm a big fan of cartoons too!

But at the end of the day, after all this, the one thing that I know I'd miss the most is having Peter Pan Baby "flying around" in me.

So I better cherish this moment :)

No comments:

Post a Comment