BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, June 18, 2010

Breakfast

Each day for breakfast at work, I will make myself 2 pieces of bread folded with chicken/pork floss + a little mayo spread.

I've been packing the same thing for weeks now to bring to work.

But I notice that each loaf bought on a Sunday, expires on Thursdays.

So every Friday I try to have something different just so I don't get bored of eating bread with floss & mayo because I would be real lazy to think of new things to eat.

Friday's breakfast - so far I've tried the below:
- Individually packaged cream bread by Gardenia
- Twiggies
- Roti canai from the canteen downstairs in my office building
- Raisin & cheese bread from Berry's
- Lemon crisps
- Arnott's cookies
- And today, I had a huge @ss white choc macadamia cookie from Coffee Bean!

Any other suggestions to spice up my Friday breakfast menu a little? :)


7 comments:

  1. How about half-boiled eggs, or omelette? High in protein, good for baby! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aiks, I can take half-boiled eggs? I thought suppose to take food that are thoroughly cooked?

    ReplyDelete
  3. yau char kwai with soya milk om nom nom!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pei Chyi: Wah that one hard to find here yo! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh... I just remembered! What about yoghurt?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Err, how about throughly cooked half-boiled eggs? As in they've been soaked in hot just boiled water for 10-15 minutes, and the yolk is starting to be quite hard?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Erm I'm not really a big fan of yoghurt. I don't know why I still can't get used to the taste after years of trying to eat it as part of my diet hehe. But frozen yoghurt I'll jump at the chance anytime!! -_-

    ReplyDelete