BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, June 7, 2010

Almost there!

Ever since we knew we were expecting a baby boy, the shopping started!

We planned to buy some stuff every month just so we have everything spreaded out which won't be too costly for us.

On the list of baby stuff to get, I'm in charge of getting every other thing except for the stroller, car seat and cot (because those things are quite boring I guess Peter Pan Daddy can decide on those things better).

So last weekend, I finally got down to getting one of my larger purchases:


The Tommee Tippee package whereby it has an electronic steam steriliser, 4 bottles and a brush.

I got 10% off because I'm officially a member of Mothercare (so you can imagine how much I've spent at Mothercare to become a member).


Another thing which isn't essential but I knew I always wanted to get for Peter Pan Baby was this Sleep Bear which I first saw in Bebehaus:


How can one resist cuddling him? The bear is super soft and at the same time has a monitor embedded in him whereby it can play up to 6 different sounds:
1) White noise
2) Womb
3) Lullaby
4) Ocean surf
5) Heart beat
6) Car ride

And apparently the sounds help to soothe babies (and I really hope that it does!).

Needless to say, this bear was a bit on the expensive side but considering it is the only toy Peter Pan Baby will ever have until he's probably old enough to appreciate toys, it was worth it.

When Peter Pan Baby is old enough to roll/turn around, I guess I'd have to sleep with the bear to avoid any accidents (whereby I get to cuddle the bear *koff*) and remove the monitor to be near Peter Pan Baby instead (that is if the sounds really do work on him!).

At Bebehaus, I also got this hooded towel:


And the above 2 purchases from Bebehaus helped make me be a member of Bebehaus too.

I am now slowly turning into members of all baby shops soon -_-

The next big thing on my list would be the Fisher-Price rocking chair. So that'll be next month's update :)

2 comments:

  1. eh i think the sleep bear will be really useful kekeke since got the womb and the heartbeat sound. Good buy, good buy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. but now also he can hear womb and heart beat sound but not sleeping at nite wor *gulp*

    ReplyDelete