BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, June 28, 2010

Tim Tams

So my mom is obsessed with feeding me. She keeps telling me that she bought heaps of different types of tim tams from her Australia trip and that I should go eat them.

Yes, I'm a fan of tim tams but looking at the rate that I'm gaining weight, I'm trying to be wary about these small lil' things that would give me the unnecessary calories.

I told her that I don't want to have those tim tams because I'm worried about the calories. So she suggested that I consume a piece each day -_-

Oh what fun. Each day I get to look forward to a piece of tim tam -_-

Anyhoo, it didn't help either when my dad added "ya, I can see your face rounder already".

I don't know why but I was a bit disturbed by his remark so I kinda defended myself by telling him it's due to fluid retention.

And he went like "hah! fluid retention". Together with a snicker. Thank you Daddy.

Oh well, the more motivation for me to really lose weight in 2 months+ time.


On another note, over the weekend, I finally got down to buying the other not-so-exciting stuff for Peter Pan Baby:


-- Cotton wool; bottle washing liquid; head to toe cleanser; lotion; bottle & teat brushes --

A lil' conversation I had with Peter Pan Daddy while shopping for the above stuff....

Me: You think the head to toe cleanser is enough ah?

Peter Pan Daddy: Ya... it already states head to toe right?

Me: Well, they have another bottle called 'shampoo' but what if Peter Pan Baby has no hair?

Peter Pan Daddy: Oh yeah, don't get that. I had very little hair when I was a baby.

Me too. I think I was quite bald when I was a baby.

So we're both assuming now that Peter Pan Baby is going to be bohtak. Who else thinks so? :)

2 comments:

  1. We used the top to toe type last time as well. Easier to soap the squirmy fellow, since you only need to apply stuff on him once! ;) And heee, I love tim tam too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooo I have this phobia of bathing him 'cos he'd be so tiny. But I guess I just have to get used to it when he's here :)

    Tim tams are sinful ok!!! hahah

    ReplyDelete