BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

27 weeks

So... my weight is still increasing non-stop. What's new? I'm a whooping 62.9kg this morning.

It feels real weird to see the scale at sixties. Somehow makes you want to just dig a hole and never face the world again.

Until you console yourself that it's the baby gaining weight and not take note of those flabby arms or chubby face.

Approximate calculation below:
1st trimester: 1kg
2nd trimester: 7.3kg
26 weeks - 27 weeks: 0.6kg
Total weight gain so far: 8.9kg - might as well round it up to 9kg *faints*

And I still have 13 more weeks to go... I am very very afraid of not being able to lose all this weight after Peter Pan Baby is out.

So far, I have had rashes on my feet. It itches. I scratch them non-stop until a point whereby they dry up and have no signs of disappearing soon.

I haven't been getting much sleep the past few nights since Friday. It all started with the joint/muscle pain in my right leg and then my right arm had its turn.

Apart from that, my lower back and tailbone were aching and Peter Pan Baby just cannot stop shuffling/rolling around at night.

It seems like he's rolling around 24/7. I wonder if he's having nightmares whereby they're causing him to jolt every so often or he's throwing tantrums in there.

Whenever I lie on my side, I can feel him scurrying which kind of feels ticklish hehe.

Either way, I think he's just bored. And he keeps me up at night most of the time. I guess I'm thankful to be able to feel him this often rather than not considering what a worrier I am.

Will be seeing Peter Pan Baby tomorrow as tomorrow is the day for my next check-up. Whoopee! Can't wait to see him and also that means I'm on half day! :)

2 comments:

  1. Don't worry about your weight! i know many mummies who are now way slimmer than they used to be! and they prob just took 3-4 months to loose all those fats!

    blurangelmin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, then I give myself 3-4 months target to lose weight - that'll be in time for CNY! hehe

    ReplyDelete