BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, June 11, 2010

In pregnancy, you'd know you are big when:

1) You brush your teeth and your t-shirt becomes wet due to your belly touching the wet counter top.

2) You need to stand a little further away from the cupboard when you open the door in case it hits your belly.

3) You start walking like Samo Hung.

4) You brush away excess powder or fallen eyelashes from your face and it lands on your tummy.

5) You can't bend over comfortably to apply lotion to your feet.

6) Your wedding band doesn't fit anymore (especially when it was half a size bigger when you first bought it).

7) Your belly sticks onto your thighs when you sit.

8) Your love handles begin from above your hips.

9) Your chair squeaks each time you sit down.

10) You start shopping for "L" sized clothes.

11) and a shoe size bigger.

12) The big bed that you normally sleep in seems to suddenly lack space.

13) People start staring at your belly.

14) It gets real hard to get out from a car. Or takes you ages to do so.

15) The toilet seat starts cutting into your butt cheeks -_-

16) And last but not least, your baby kicks you non-stop due to the snug clothes you're wearing.

What else did I leave out? :)

4 comments:

  1. Lol! Your post brings back lots of memories for me. My hubby also nicknamed me "hippo" when I was big :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband called me "pui" the other day. I heard him calling "pui! pui!" and when I turned and looked to see who he was calling out to, he was actually referring to me -_-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heeeeheee... Let me add... People give up their seat on the bus for you...

    You can't see your toes...

    Picking up something from the floor is an Olympian achievement...

    But hey, we're eating for the little one right? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. MamaJ: Oh yeah, I can't even see the part of my lower abdomen! Was trying to see what was causing the pain the other day and I had to use the mirror! hahaha

    ReplyDelete