BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

24 weeks pregnant today!

Officially done with my 2nd trimester right? *gulp*

Hello 3rd trimester!

I'm 61.3kg today :(

Approximate calculation below:
1st trimester: 1kg
12 weeks - 23 weeks: 5.1kg
23 weeks - 24 weeks: 1.2kg

Total weight gain so far: 7.3kg

Well, I guess I had to pay the price for stuffing my face in rice and ice-cream last Fri-Sun which resulted in a 1.2kg weight gain in a week! *sniff*

It was a long weekend ok! And I did loads of walking due to shopping which made me really hungry! *defensive*

I hope all the fats went to Peter Pan Baby and not my arms, thighs, or FACE! Yep, chubby cheeks for Peter Pan Baby pleaseeeeeeee!!! :)

Didn't take a photo of my belly this week as it probably would look the same as last week. I shall take a photo of it in another 3-4 weeks time and we shall compare it with last week's photo.


Other than the extreme weight gain, nothing much has changed. But I do get tired very easily nowadays. Walking short distance also makes me wanna lie down for 10 minutes after.

Peter Pan Baby on the other hand, seems to be enjoying himself each day rolling and swimming around. Each time he does a big move, I'll ask Peter Pan Daddy to come feel it and Peter Pan Baby just stops.

I think he can hear me calling out to Peter Pan Daddy. Super cheeky or what!

Anyways,
I really really hope I won't get too big during the 3rd trimester. I don't wanna be tired and uncomfortable at the same time.

16 more weeks to go y'all!!

6 comments:

  1. Hey you, if it's any consolation, I weigh MUCH more than you right now and I can't be bothered, so long the baby is healthy :) I'm also on my 24th week which makes our baby's due almost at the same time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always nice to know you're not alone :)

    Which hospital will you be delivering at?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be deliving in SJMC. How about you? My due date is 21st September, how about yours?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll be at Prince Court. Hey same due date!!!! :) but I'm contemplating doing a c-sect so might be earlier.

    You going for natural? hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Same due date? Wow, our babies should be play dates, hehe. Any reason for you to opt for c-sect? For me I rather go for natural but it depends on the doctor really. Prefer that because the recovery is fast. Mom said c-sect takes 4 weeks to recover. I hate the fact that maternity leave is only 2 months :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah I know! What a coincidence right?!

    Erm, I'm more concerned about the after pain of the wound. I can't bear the thought of having a wound down there and I've heard so many horror stories about it.

    Yeah it sucks. Sigh. I might extend it on my own using my annual leave hehe

    ReplyDelete