BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, June 4, 2010

Sanrio loots!

Last weekend, we were in Singapore in time for the Big Singapore Sale!

It was super crowded probably due to the long weekend as well. I had this phobia that someone might crash into my belly.

I kept holding my belly as though shielding it from others and also to warn them that hello pregnant lady coming through!

But no matter how crowded Takashimaya was, I had to barge in to go check out the stuff at Sanrio. Stuff were on 20% sale!!

I ended up buying nothing for myself but a few things for Peter Pan Baby. So many cute pink useless stuff to get for baby girls but since Peter Pan Baby is a boy, he saved me lots of money! :)



-- Cinnamoroll handkerchief and Pon Pon Purin hand towel for erm feeding/burping time I guess --



-- A Shinkansen pouch to store his pacifiers when we bring him out next time :) --



-- Bath towels! But the towel on the left is actually from Bathing Ape which originally I wanted to get for myself but since it looks like something from BAPE kids, Peter Pan Baby can have it :) --

Hope Sanrio makes more stuff for boys soon!

4 comments:

  1. Awww such cute items. Hey I wanted to ask you since I"m planning a trip down to SG for the sale - are the baby stuff going for dirt cheap? Thinking of getting the stroller from there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the clothes that are on sale are. I didn't really check out the bigger stuff though. But there are heaps of baby shops there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok good then coz I"m thinking of heading down there end of this month :) Any particular place you'd recommend?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can try takashimaya :) They have like a whole floor dedicated to baby/kids stuff!

    ReplyDelete