BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

28 weeks






















-- Belly at 23 weeks VS. belly at 28 weeks --



The bump has definitely grown in 5 weeks. And I have approximately 10 more weeks to go so can you imagine how big I'd be then? *gulp*

Stepping on the scale each morning is also another scary task. Especially when you have gained weight over the past week :(

I'm 63.4kg this morning.

Approximate calculation of weight gain so far:
1st trimester: 1kg
2nd trimester: 7.9kg
27 weeks - 28 weeks: 0.5kg
Total weight gain: 9.4kg *sniff*

I experienced my first leg cramp last Saturday night while I was sleeping. Felt those cramps before as I used to take ballet and it happened quite often to me whenever I didn't warm up properly. Painful but bearable I guess.

Nothing much different this week apart from the leg cramp. I am still finding it hard to sleep continuously throughout the night.

Am still very tired throughout the day. I *try* to exercise by walking each time but I feel so tired even after 5 minutes.

Peter Pan Baby on the other hand is getting really active these days. He's always rolling/turning/scurrying around. Sometimes he gives me real hard kicks which makes me wonder if he's showing tantrums in there.

I have approximately 10 more weeks to go since we have not decided a date for the c-sect yet. Can't wait! :)

6 comments:

  1. hi there, stumbled upon your blog as i was blog surfing. why would you want to consider a c-section so early in your pregnancy??? that's a bit drastic, don't you think?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Claire! Erm, I kinda have thought about it for a long time now and I guess I have decided to go ahead with it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you think your bump is big, you should see mine. Massive! Anyway, I get leg cramps quite a bit and it's quite painful esp when it happens while I'm sleeping.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo put up photos! :)

    Yeah, the leg cramp I experienced totally woke me up from my sleep. Scary...

    ReplyDelete
  5. hmmm is it because you're afraid of the pain that a natural birth will bring?

    because i can guarantee you, it is not as bad as they say... it is just like taking a very very hard dump that's all. and following a natural birth, recovery is so much faster and virtually painless.

    recovery for c-section is painful lah! i'm just saying, a bit too early to decide on c-section now! Most people opt for it as a last resort, usual cos of placenta previa or breech position...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yup yup, still need to discuss with my doctor about it

    ReplyDelete