BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, June 14, 2010

More baby stuff!

Woohoo! Look what we got over the weekend:


Yep, Peter Pan Daddy finally made his first purchase for his son. The car seat!

I don't think he did much research on car seats.

However, we both saw the demo at Bebehaus and found that this brand Concord apparently has Auto Bild - some safety feature which is super hardy and safe so that probably made us decide on getting this car seat.

And even baby car seats have different manufacturing dates ok! It's like buying a car altogether.

We got the 2009 model because who really cares about new and improved finishing or the type of seat material used?

Peter Pan Daddy wanted to choose blue -_- I think most of Peter Pan Baby's stuff are in blue so I suggested that we take brown instead.

Matches my black car also *koff*


Other than that, I bought:


-- Washcloths for bath time! --

My friend told me to get these so I got a pack of 10. Hope that's enough.


.... and:



-- Breast milk storage bags --

Because I wouldn't know how long I can breastfeed until so I'm just gonna try using storage bags first and if I do succeed in breastfeeding, I might get the storage bottles instead.

That's it for now. I keep checking my baby check list and it seems like there are still so many little stuff here and there to get.

I hope I will know when to use what when the time arrives. Wish me luck! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment